JSS was officially incorporated on the 15th of July 2014 after the withdrawal of G4S from Bhutan.
During the eight years of our association with G4S as an FDI Company and the first private sector security Company we have trained over 2,000 security personnel in various fields.
We are now a fully locally owned and operated Company with an existing employee base of over 700 security personnel in as many as eighteen out of the twenty Dzongkhags.
We have an existing client base of over 60 clients which include Public and Private sector as well as Corporate’s.
JSS is in the business of providing integrated security solutions. Integration is based on the combination of providing both trained security personnel and electronic security and surveillance equipment.
Our Head Office and Training Centre is in Jazam, Babesa on the outskirts of Thimphu town on a 1.5 acre premises. From this facility we conduct multi level training on a wide range of security related fields.
We are also tied up with several global brands such as:
- Bosch – CCTV and PA Conference Systems
- DSC Tyco – Fire Alarm Systems.
- Cease Fire – Suppression Systems and Extinguishers.
- Wouxun – Radio Hand-sets. Walkie Talkie sets.
- Smiths Detection – all types of X-ray and inspection systems.
- Fargo – Security printers and accessories.